According to markets and markets, the global business intelligence market is predicted to expand from $23.1 billion in 2020 to $33.3 billion by 2025, with a 7.6% CAGR. Since the large volume of data is challenging businesses of every size these days, it’s not a simple task to ensure that business processes are under control.
How can businesses find a solution to the data issue?
Organizations and companies can ultimately provide a solution to the data issue by simply integrating modern and professional Business Intelligence tools into their businesses.
By collecting, monitoring, analyzing, and predicting the future states of a company, these BI tools provide an unrestricted view of all data under a company’s management.
Business Intelligence Tools
This article will put you through everything that has to do with Business Intelligence tools and carefully described 6 software intelligence platforms that will effectively help you analyze your software ecosystem.
Knowing What a BI Tool Entails
Business Intelligence tools can be simplified as any kind of software that organizations and companies can use to gather, process, analyze and visualize large volumes of data. Businesses can also use it to generate actionable business insights, simplifying the decision-making processes, and creating an interactive report.
Amazing common features such as visual analytics, data visualization, KPI scorecards, etc., are somehow included in these tools.
The Importance of Business Intelligence (BI) Tools
AI-based technology (professional software and tools) has been critical in accurate and timely dealing with huge chunks of data over the years. Some of these key benefits are listed below:
- BI tools offer you non-stop access to your software since your data are stored in the cloud.
- Not only do they support faster planning, analysis, and reporting process, these tools also help in business cost reduction.
- These tools help in eliminating the manual means of business management.
- Whether you run a small company or a large enterprise, BI tools can efficiently help you manage all your data sources and also assist you in creating a better understanding of the collected information (when needed).
- BI tools’ true self-service analytics way of approaching things helps in unlocking data access.
6 Software Intelligence Platforms Companies can use for Analyzing Software Ecosystem
These days, sticking to traditional means of data management doesn’t seem like a good idea anymore.
Many organizations and companies need to integrate AI-based technology into their businesses’ processes so that they can be assured of a systematic and accurate data analysis in a timely fashion — without stress.
The top software intelligence platforms discussed below are what you can always put your money on to get your software ecosystem analyzed:
Clearfind being one of the top software intelligence platforms, is branded for giving back users their time, money, and power. With the best team of analysts and strategists, Clearfind has achieved ways at which companies and organizations can trace overlaps in their businesses and save as much as 30 percent of their software budget.
In short, Clearfind is skilled in analyzing data irrespective of their sizes and periods of existence in a more efficient and precise manner.
Features of Clearfind
- Clearfind uses a dataset of over 50,000 software products—fueled by AI and based on a methodologically rigorous analysis system—to find the products with the actual features you need.
- Often, finance teams feel (and are) uninformed about what is essential when it comes to software. Clearfind puts them back in the driver’s seat, providing clear and concrete data.
- They provide clear and concrete data, which helps companies identify exactly what they already have and what they don’t need.
- Clearfind has a better way of finding and evaluating new software.
Tableau is widely known for providing visual BI and analytic platforms that are expansive. The analytic software portfolio of this company can be viewed via its 3 key channels (Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, and Tableau Online). They have connections with a huge chunk of data sources, offer embedded analytics capabilities, and allow users to visualize and share data through the help of the Tableau public.
Features of Tableau
- Tableau Online is hosted in the cloud so that companies won’t have to manage software upgrades, scale hardware capacity or configure servers.
- They use Tableau Server in providing well-documented self-service analytics that permits the central management of security rules and metadata.
Visual data discovery is provided by Tableau Desktop and gets connected to an SQL database, big data, or cloud applications just like Salesforce and Google Analytics.
To sum up, Looker provides a BI and data analytics platform developed on the company’s proprietary modeling language called LookML. They can connect to any relational database and auto-generate data models for distinct schemas.
Features of Looker
- Looker Blocks: it’s a pre-built piece of code that your company can quickly use in accelerating analytics projects.
- Data modeling: you can use LookML to define data models and reference them in other locations.
- Embedded analytics: companies can simply use it in defining data and give access to whoever they want.
Sisense has BI software that makes it very easy for organizations and companies to display business insight from complex data irrespective of the size or source. You can use it to combine data and uncover insights in an interface without the need to script, code, or need any help.
Features of Sisense
- You won’t need to involve IT or supplemental technology to prepare, manage and secure data.
- They can turn users into an analytic expert with advanced capabilities, instant response time, and smart shortcuts.
- Sisense speeds up data connection.
Qlik sense has a platform that provides a broad spectrum of BI and analytics tools. This platform is available on-prem (Qlik Sense Enterprise) or in the cloud (Qlik Sense Cloud).
Features of Qlik Sense
- It’s a platform that allows you to develop, extend, and embed visual analytics in existing applications and portals.
- Qlik sense has a tool (QlikView) that gives organizations and companies the access to create business-driven data discoveries with guided analysis paths that are customizable and tightly governed.
- They have an in-memory engine that allows a user to combine the whole library of data of an organization or company.
They built Domo to offer access to data without having to involve IT. They help monitor sales and inventories in real-time and integrate well with Google Analytics, Salesforce, Instagram, Box, just to mention a few.
Features of Domo
- Domo’s platform is highly flexible and very easy to customize.
- Thanks to Domo, you don’t need to be skilled in SQL before you can clean data, combine datasets, and transform and prepare data.
- It aids effective communications among users.
Business intelligence tools are what you can always rely on for gathering, processing, analyzing, and visualizing very large data anytime you wish to generate business insight or create an interactive report.
Of all the above-explained software intelligence platforms for carrying out business analysis, Clearfind is the most trusted among them because of its distinct and uncommon features.
The post 6 Software Intelligence Platforms that Analyze Your Software Ecosystem appeared first on ReadWrite.